Printing Arts, a premier commercial print and packaging manufacturer with locations in Broadview IL and Van Nuys, CA is a leading innovator to the packaging, direct mail and commercial print industries. Some of the industries we serve include Entertainment, Pharmaceutical, Novelty Trading Card, Retail, Banking and Education. Due to unprecedented growth, we have an immediate opening for an experienced Print Production Operator / Project Planner to join our team in our Broadview IL production facility. Our ideal candidate should be highly organized, detail-oriented, possess a multi-faceted print/finishing/converting background and have a strong work ethic. 5-7 years experience with a working understanding of sheet fed printing, digital print, die cutting, finishing (folding/gluing), bindery, mailing and fulfillment services.
Must be able to manage multiple projects to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Consulting with sales, clients, vendors and personnel in other departments to discuss and formulate the most efficient and effective job plans;
- Evaluate, prepare and modify estimates accordingly to reach this goal;
- Must be able to perform job cost analysis and billing functions;
- Attend and contribute to planning meetings for special projects.
- Must have strong problem solving, planning and analytical skills.
Printing Arts offers a competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefit package that includes company sponsored medical and dental, 401 (k), profit sharing and paid vacation.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Project Manager”. Your resume will be immediately forwarded to the hiring manager for consideration.