Printing Arts is a leading producer of quality packaging and commercial printing. We deliver award-winning packaging and print services to major retail brands and advertising agencies. As a client-driven organization, our mission is to help our customers maximize their effectiveness in the creation, procurement, production, distribution, and management of packaging and printed materials. We do this with a combination of experience, technology and services customized to exceed expectations.
Although our business and name has changed over the years, one thing that remains consistent is our commitment to serving our clients in the ever-evolving world of packaging and marketing communications.
Our founders remain committed to:
- Growth: Maintaining an organization with a growing variety of services that provides faster speed-to-market, differentiation and better pricing.
- Talent: Surround our client-partners with top-performing industry professionals who are committed to total customer satisfaction.
- Technology: Provide a flexible business model that is positioned to become an extension of our client’s business. We adapt our manufacturing configurations in response to our client’s needs and develop creative print and packaging solutions to handle the most demanding project challenges.
- Innovation: With a broad depth of experience, knowledge and capabilities we provide the industry expertise to execute projects in a collaborative, relevant and seamless manner. We support our clients with tailor-fit services that help them be more efficient and profitable.
- Cost of ownership: Our innovative thinking, technology and streamlined workflow lowers costs, while exceeding client expectations. With our experienced staff and end-to-end service offering we maintain highest manufacturing standards and faster speed-to-market.
- Sustainability: Continue to practice sustainable business practices in materials, processes, operations and transportation.
1975- Lithotech, Inc. is founded by Bill Chmura in Chicago, IL.
1987- Lithotech, Inc. moves into the massive Hawthorne Works space, in Cicero, IL.
1994- Lithotech, Inc. acquires Printing Arts, becoming Printing Arts Lithotech.
1998- Printing Arts Lithotech becomes Printing Arts Chicago when it joins Printing Arts America.
2002- John Ropski and Bill Chmura purchase Printing Arts Chicago from Printing Arts America; becoming Printing Arts.
2004- Printing Arts moves to a state-of-the-art facility in Broadview, IL. John Ropski purchases Bill Chmura’s shares.
2005-Printing Arts becomes an FSC Certified printer.
2008-Printing Arts presented with the Environmental Stewardship Award by Orion Energy Systems.
2009-Printing Arts achieves G7 Master printer qualification.
Printing Arts continues to add services and new equipment to best serve their valued clients in the packaging and printing industry